Thursday, October 23, 2014

Rain Rain Go Away

Today is the last day of classes before a short break, and for the third day in a row, it's raining. Generally I'm a big fan of a good thunderstorm, but three days in a row can be too much. Possibly my favorite thing about rain is the cute outfits that go with it.

Hunter Boots:




















I've had two pairs of hunter's in my life and I'm not sure which pair I like better. These are my current pair (you can buy similar ones here, mine aren't the high gloss they're regular gloss, but I couldn't find those). My old ones got lost somehow (still confused on how I managed to lose a pair of rain boots but oh well). I had these in green, and they matched everything. The one thing I do like a bit better about the black ones is they look a bit more formal. I still would definitely never wear them to a formal event, but if I'm going out for a not too fancy dinner and it's raining, I never feel weird about wearing these.


Do you have a go-to pair of rain boots?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment