Monday, October 27, 2014

My Long Weekend

This weekend, I was totally checked out; it was great. We had a long weekend at school for Parents Weekend (no classes Friday or Saturday). It was so nice having my parents on campus for a bit! Here are a few things we did.

Friday

Friday started with sleeping in and college applications. I worked on my apps until noon and got so much done finishing them up. After that my dad came for lunch and we went to my favorite spot in town. A bit later my mom arrived and we had conferences with my teachers. Since they all went super well my parents and I were in great moods and ready for the rest of the day. My Mom volunteered with the welcoming committee for an hour while my Dad went back to my room so I could submit some college applications! I was able to get one more in during that time, so there was only one to go. After this I got dressed and we went over to the Senior Dinner. This dinner has been put on for seniors for as long as anyone can remember, and it's one of the nicest experiences at Kent. There was great food and we ate dinner with my boyfriend's family.

















I'm wearing: Lulu*s Dress // (old, but similar) Tory Burch flats // (old, but similar) LOFT scarf


Saturday:

Saturday I had to take the ACT (for the last time!!) and then got to go to Theo's house after! We had such a nice time. We went back and Theo fell asleep on the couch while I watched TV and relaxed. Then we went out to dinner at a Korean BBQ place with his family, and went out for ice cream. After that we had a quiet night in and fell asleep early after a very hectic week. 

Sunday:

Sunday we woke up to the smell of Theo's dad cooking bacon and his famous pancakes. After this we laid low with his brother and spent most of the day at home. For lunch we went to Chipotle for the first time in forever. I swear Chipotle is Theo's favorite restaurant and there's nothing like it in Kent. Then we went over to his mom's house and hung out for a while before eating the biggest pizza I have ever seen. I swear it was three times the size of my head. 


This weekend was such a treat, and we came back to school feeling relaxed and ready for the last part of the first term. Another highlight is the fact that as of late Friday night I have officially sent in all of my early college applications!

What did you guys do this weekend? 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment