Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 Facts About Me

Since this blog is extremely new, for anyone out there reading I thought I'd give you a chance to get to know me better!

1. I didn't talk until I was 3 and my parents and I had to learn sign language to communicate
2. I repeated my sophomore year when I went to boarding school… To clarify this doesn't mean I got held back, it's pretty common in the transition from public school to boarding school and I was extremely young for my grade.
3. I love history and by the time I graduate Kent I will have taken 8 different history classes.
4. I go to an Episcopal school but I'm one of the only Episcopalians in my friend group
5. I moved away from my hometown in 3rd grade, but my parents couldn't take being away so we moved right back in two short years.
6. I just applied to my first two colleges last week and will apply to three more before this weekend.
7. Speaking of weekends, they don't really exist at my school. I have three classes on Saturday morning and mandatory chapel on Sunday mornings.
8. I would probably be lost on how to dress without a dress code.
9. My favorite weather is when it's thunder storming and about 65 degrees.
10. My all time favorite food is Lobster Mac and Cheese.


What are 10 facts about you? How do you define yourself?

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this post especially the 10 facts about you :-)

    ReplyDelete